Each year dozens of businesses help support the mission of Mid West Music Fest. We are a 501c3 that supports musicians and the community. We also have robust media support, which helps to amplify the visibility of all our partners. All donations are tax deductible.
Associate your business with a unique non-profit with a proven track record. Our audience is broad, with ½ of attendees being 18-35 years old and ½ our attendees being 36 years old and above.
Based on an in-person survey and online evaluation our 2019 data reflects that our customers of the festival spent over $500,000 in our two communities while attending our events. Dollars were spent on hotel, food, drinks, shopping, and gas. Some customers spent $300-$500 per day.
- In 2020, over 95,000 people viewed our virtual content Facebook and 43,000 people viewed videos via our Youtube page,
- MWMF 2019 in Winona and La Crosse included 5000+ attendees,
- the Fest program and APP were seen by over 25,000 people,
- In conjunction with media sponsor partners, we annually have $50,000 in media buys, which helps to amplify the involvement of all of our sponsors,
- Social media, print ads, and articles reached up to a million people during the months leading up to and during the festival.
Interested in Sponsorship? Contact MWMF Managing Director Abby Lee at 507-450-7600 or Abby@midwestmusicfest.org