Mid West Music Fest
The mission of the MWMF is to promote music and art in the region, creating opportunities for artists, stimulating downtown economic development, and providing diverse educational resources for artists, community members, and children.
September 16 —MWMF Sessions begin (weekly videos – every Wednesday) See our Facebook page and view the archive on our Youtube page
September 19 — Drive-In Show with Dead Horses and White Iron Band (See details below)
Click the link below to access an archive of MWMF Sessions videos:
Drive-In Show Sept 19: Dead Horses/White Iron Band
Mid West Music Fest has been forced to adapt to the times. While conditions have not allowed much opportunity for people to gather for concerts, MWMF is excited to partner with Deece Productions to present a Drive-In show at Maple Grove Venues. The performance will be Saturday September 19 from 6:00 PM – 9 PM. Milwaukee-based folk rock act Dead Horses and Minneapolis-based honky-tonk Americana band White Iron Band will be the evening’s entertainment.
Tickets are $50 per vehicle for 1-2 people and $60 for 3-6 people in your car. Tickets are not available at the gate, online sales only. Parking will be assigned on a first come first serve basis on show day.
- We ask that attendees wear masks in all common areas (check in, bathrooms, etc) practice social distancing & practice hand washing measures.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in all common areas.
- Cars will check in via ticket and license plate number.
- Maple Grove Venues is also helping to sponsor this event – ALL ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THEM. We ask you use a Designated Driver.
- You can bring your own food and picnic set-up, BUT NO EASY UPS PLEASE.
- No fires or charcoal grills or gas grills are allowed.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed.
- Those not respecting social distancing and rules will be asked to leave.
- In the event of cancelation before the music starts for any reason, we will refund all ticket purchases.
We will be doing everything we can do to ensure you of the safest possible concert experience given the times in which we are living. We ask for everybody’s patience, cooperation, support and understanding while trying to get back to live music.
Let’s BE SAFE and lead by example!
What: MWMF and Deece Productions Present Drive-In Show: Dead Horses and White Iron Band
When: Saturday September 19
Where: Maple Grove Venues – W4142 Co Hwy B, West Salem, WI 54669
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (Gates open at 4 PM)
Thank you for donating to save Mid West Music Fest!
Mid West Music Fest is in its 11th year of operation. Through its 501c3 non-profit, almost $500,000 has been directed toward up-and-coming local, regional, and national musicians over the past decade. Through a two-year study in conjunction with Winona State University Economics Department, it was estimated that over 2 million dollars have been directed into the local economies of Winona and La Crosse through attendees of the annual fest.